Little Book Reviews by Little People

Saturday 22 December 2012

I Love Christmas - Reviewed by Ben

I Love Christmas by Anna Walker
Reviewed by Ben (age 7)

This book is about Ollie and what Ollie likes about Christmas. I like this book because it is easy to read. I like the same things about Christmas. This is a good book to read at Christmas time. At the end Ollie sits on the bed waiting for Santa, but he falls asleep and then Santa comes.

Mum's comments
This is a very short but sweet book about the joys of Christmas. These things include decorating the tree, doing crafts, helping to make the cake, and looking at the twinkly Christmas lights. These are such lovely delights that having nothing to do with buying up big at the shops or getting a haul of toys for Christmas day.  Most of the pages only have a few words on them so it is good for early readers but I think the book is more aimed for Kindy aged children. On most pages there is a little Christmas reindeer to find.

6 comments:

  1. Love reading Santa stories to my kids, thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will have to look for this book for next Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review - my little boy used to try and wait for Santa too but he never managed to stay awake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the review Ben. Sounds like a good book for my little boy, he'll be 2 just before xmas. He loves looking at xmas pictures, especially trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ben! The cover doesn't give much away so glad to read your review. Sounds a fun book that my boys will love I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review, sounds like a fun book for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete